Sunday, January 2, 2011

EPIPHANY PERSONIFIED

This posting is going to VERY SHORT and VERY SWEET.

I have created an entirely new website for the SOLE purpose of putting work of my
students out on the web that can be seen all at once instead of scrolling through
the many posts on this blog.

I will also post some videos and demonstrations in the very near future.

Currently there are 18 pages of artworks by my students going back to 2007.

I will post the web address as a link on this and future postings on this blog.

when you see it in the postings in the future.  It will take you to this new site.

I'm very excited about this idea.  There may be an opportunity to purchase some
of the student's art work directly from them if I can get the permissions
and figure out the logistics.  I will keep you all informed.

Until then, please go to the site, check out the art, and leave me some feedback 
in the form of a comment on this posting.  Thanks.

No comments: