Friday, February 25, 2011

Renoir...the Master of Color, loved Black

"Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant
 things in the world."
"I've been forty years discovering that the queen of all colors
 is black."
Pierre-Auguste Renoir   February 25, 1841

On Renoir's birthday I just wanted to post a very short little video I took with my new toy.  It is a small 8X telescopic lens that fits on my iphone.  I stood on a table in my classroom and recorded some student activity to see how the lens might work.  The video is a little jittery, which is often the case with telephoto lenses, but I was able to capture a few students working on their projects using the "Delivery Systems" I had introduced to them a few days ago.  It's only 45 seconds long, but I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: